Lunes, Marso 7, 2011

I'ts me!!

Good day!!! Here we come the arise of the new blogger none other than its me "Pauline Joy Frias"..I'm 16 years existing of this beautiful world..I currently residing in brgy.san jose Dumalag,Capiz.I'm still studying at Hercor College taking up Bachelor of Computer Science..I choose this course because my father told me that i have to take up computer and I want to explore my skills in Computer..I'm a simple girl,love to read fairy tale book's,love to text in my friends, and love to collect dress and shoe's..My favorite pet is cat..and they namely as moi2x and mei):).. for being a only child its sad because i dont have a sister and brother.. but im thanful that i have a friends like rose'ann,gleferson,eza,yhek,and wendy..with them i fell that i have a sister.. love you sistah... :))



                                                   "Me and Rose Ann"


                                                          "ESCANDALUZA FAMILY"

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento